I have been knocking out some projects lately and thought I would share.
First, my closet.....
|First photo is the finished shot|
Next, the boss's screen door.
|This was the jacked up screen door the owner of my company brought to me to fix or replace. I replaced.|
I lapped the joints (except the center style, I used wood dowels for that) and pinned them with 1/2" Oak dowels. Then I finished the whole thing with a couple coats of teak oil.
The owner comes back from vaca Monday. I know he is happy with it, let's see what his wife thinks.
I am getting started on some custom picture/art frames so stay tuned my friends.
that is all, carry on.