Monday, April 9, 2012

Pickup trucks do fit.

For those that wonder if the large vehicle they drive will fit into their garage, check this out.
I was asked by another Ravenna builder to send him some shots of my truck in the garage for a "fit test".  I figured I would post the results so anyone with a question on pickup trucks fitting in garages may benefit.

If I didn't hog space to the right, fitting another vehicle in here would be possible.

Although, I would probably put it on the other side as this would be a tad tight. 

It's tight, but it works.

3 comments:

  1. I don't own a truck but it's nice to know that one fits! I'm worried about being able to maneuver around my car. Now I think that won't be a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog after searching for truck parking, and i am now sad. I have an ex-cab truck so the steps stick out too far i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it still depends on the size of the garage and the type of truck. The truck bed's length ranges from 5ft to 8ft long, depending on the model. Nonetheless, you're lucky that your truck fits inside your garage.

    ReplyDelete