Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cabinets, Counters, and Crappers

So we swung by the house today.  The plumbers were busy installing the fixtures in all the crappers.  The kitchen cabinets are in, hardwood and vinyl floors are down, trims installed, interior doors are up, and the walls painted "Whole Wheat".  We are officially locked out, buy my PM is pretty cool and has worked a way out for me to get in when I come by.
Cabinets with counters!  

my attempt to show a good shot of the cabinets with the counters.
and another shot of the cabinets with the wood floor.

My boy wanted to be in the shot, so I told him to stand in the corner.  This is what I got.  Silly kid.  Anyway, this was a good shot of the walls with the "Whole Wheat" color. 

5 comments:

  1. Rooty-toot! That's great! I think yours are the first counters like mine I've seen in a real live Ravenna. We got different floors and counter tops, though.

    You must be a real mean dad if Ryan went to stand in the corner that way. :) Can I send a couple high school and college kids to camp Sgt. Rich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Hope there are no lions, tigers, or bears hiding in there, too. Looks great so far. I can sort of see the view out the window of the last picture. Looks like you will have quite a view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, I do like the view. I look forward to coffee, a paper, and the view on a Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love how your kid took you literally. Mine would have done the same thing, I bet.

    The floors are beautiful and they tie in nicely with the countertops and cabinets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole wheat paint makes such a difference.

    Our counters/cabinets were installed yesterday so I got to see the combination in person. I have to say, you guys have excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete