Tuesday, January 3, 2012

insert snappy, witty title about an updated picture here

We got into the house yesterday.  My camera was not with me (crazy, right!?) and the below pics are from Saturday.  What you don't see in the pics is that the siding is all done.
The inside was great.  The hardwood was dirty, but not as dirty as it usually is.  This allowed us to walk around in socks and enjoy the new CARPET!  Yes ladies and gents, my awesome 10lb padding and Bomber Jacket Brown carpet is in.  And may I say it looks great with the wall color, floor, fireplace, and me.
We found more small things that need to be taken care of, those have been pictured and text sent to the PM.
Hard to believe we are 7 days away from closing.

for anyone interested, check out the left "support" beam and that fabulous engineering!

I have managed to get quite a few from this spot.  I may have to convert to Black&White pics and frame them in order.

I am very happy with the Almond trim contrasting the <insert color here> siding.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys are getting close! I can't imagine how excited you all are. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. This will probably be a good thing because I'll have to work around the clock for all the procrastinating I've been doing.

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't lie, it has been commanding my thoughts and dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great!!!!! I wished we were as far along as either of you guys.

    ReplyDelete