Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finally, I got Shingles!

So I am getting to that point where the interior stuff should really take off.  The house got shingled last Wednesday and plumbing got done on Friday.

So this is how it currently looks.  We are pretty sure the Ravenna almost finished across the street has the same brick, siding, and almond trim (but a different elevation) we picked.  We like it a lot.  I will have to take a picture so you can see what we see.
So you have all seen plenty of "this is the roughed in bedroom" pics, so I thought I would show a "look out for ....." pic.  This is the stud between the master bed and bath.  The drain hole is WAY to big and I think the only thing holding this stud together is the nail plates on both sides.  PM has been informed and it will be taken care of.  But this does remind me to stay on top of it all.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it with the brick and siding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the shingles! Looks great...can't wait for our house to get shingled!!!

    ReplyDelete